Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Group One and its various doings.

Group One was mostly myself and another member talking back and forth with each other, she'd propose an idea and I'd suggest a spin on the idea and see what the reaction was. From what I gathered from Group Two, many similar ideas were tossed around such as "Other group does the proposed activity first" or "Simply do nothing for 15 minutes" On our side of things we had come to these conclusions, but wanted to try to make the other group DO something because we felt those options were a bit of a cop-out.

What we settled on, and personally I'd have preferred the idea of making karaoke videos, was having everyone listing their favorite movie quote and making it into a relevant script. What we ended up settling on was dramatically reading those quotes that we wrote down.

I feel now that the goggles are going to be a new look for me, even taking Jacques' likelihood to exaggerate  that SOMEONE was curious as to why I wore goggles today. It started out as a mix of my birthday being this week, and the fact they can make a bad hair day actually work, but now I think I'm going to wear the goggles to Seeing Sideways just to serve as way of being unique. It's not often you're in a group of people that know nothing about you, so I'm taking advantage of that to be me as I am currently rather than having to stick to a two-to-three year rut of expectations the group I normally hang out with has subject me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment