Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Reflections of the Class 1/23

Well, today was certainly interesting in regards to fishbowls. That is to say, rather,  that someone(Jacques, I think, nobody's really been on a first name basis so far) was attempting to force a meme, but all in all not a terrible one.

What I really took away from the class was a reaffirming of what I had already discovered as far as excess of choices leading to an increase in self-depreciative behavior, thought I probably would not have worded my conclusion as eloquently. Especially on the bead assignment, I had come up with what I thought was a nifty little idea, only to have someone show off their assignment in Intro to Sound that was a well-produced video. I would have been distraught over the difference in perceived quality of our two projects had it been only six months ago, but recently I've developed the confidence to say that my projects aren't the best, but that's no reason to not be happy with the end result as well as having faith that Beth meant what she said of anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment