Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Class afterthoughts: 2/13

Admittedly I thought my mind's way of working was something unique. While I fully believe it still is, it's interesting to know that there are people with similar internal workings that I have. My mind works from a project-to-project basis when it's fully awake and well fed, otherwise it's all sorta in a haze.

When sitting in class and listening my mind had wandered over to the list of homework I have to do and how this week is due date free compared to the all-night weekend that I had just pulled for audio homework. Then with all immediate obligations out of the way it wandered over to pet projects that I have on the back-burner, specifically a few drawing requests that I hadn't gotten around to.

I'll openly admit that I worked on a request during class, much like how we discussed driving being an automated or background function of the mind, I usually draw when engaged in some listening and speaking activity because straight-up drawing gets tedious after awhile. Left brain was still actively engaged and still scrambling to think of 50 what-ifs, tiger idea well on it's way.

For those curious, this was what resulted from said request, the pony Berry Punch rockin' the mic:

No comments:

Post a Comment