Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Class afterthoughts: 2/20

Times like these where I with I had a UV lamp handy at all times. It never really occurred to me that mundane minerals lit up funky colors under various UV frequencies, but I suppose the paints have to come from somewhere relatively non-toxic.

I was surprised at how few people deviated from the tiger theme. I'd read the assignment instructions, and saw that it was insinuated that you could draw from that for projects, so I did. I felt a pang of "I did it wrong" for a bit until someone else owned up to non-tiger themes. Luckily I'm not too worried about being 'different' in this class, since if all else fails, bullshit until it does fit the theme.

Admittedly I'm having a bit of an anxiety flair from the upcoming assignment. As it asks and emphasizes that the object in question be important I worry of it's fate when we bring it to class next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment