Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Class afterthoughts: 2/27

As expected, different things make different people happy. Some certainly had a deeper meaning than others, and some may be deeper than they let on to. I mean let's be honest, how relaxing COULD brushing a pony's mane be? As stated, to me it was one of the serene moments I've ever experienced, it was just me, an empty apartment, and my pony, and everything felt right with the world for those few hours. I can only hope that that was the experience that the rest of the class had, for it's an experience worth having.

What really amazed me was the singing bowl that was brought in. I suppose the idea shouldn't have surprised me like it did, seeing as it's the same principal as crystal glasses, but to see it doable with a brass bell was rather mind-boggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment