Monday, March 5, 2012

Something Unexpected

Fluttershy reminded me that I needed to set aside some "me time" to unwind every now and again. I had other pony merch laying around, and my room is absolutely riddled with LEGO figures. I had the idea to do something I hadn't done since I had my Transformers all those years ago: partner them all up and have an all-out battle royale.

Pictures in the album here show who all was at the start of the match. It took a while to get back in the swing of things, but eventually I was voicing and narrating the characters like I used to and was having a blast! However, after about a dozen contestants removed, I realized it was 4am and that I needed to get some sleep so the battle is still on.

When it concludes, the winner will be posted here, but until then enjoy the mental image of pastel ponies battling each other with (relatively) giant robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment